Tuesday, July 19, 2005

From the old bloG...

Though its only Sunday morning in the wee hours, I think this weekend, (fri n sat), was great.

Spent alot of time with hubby. We had fun taking our wedding photographs. Spending time together is really great as it had been a while since we have time together. We are always doing our own things, busy with our work...

I got back my baby pica on thursday... its good to have the car back..i was not very irritated when i got back my car. jus felt weird without it.. so helpless...

hope the wedding pics turn out great..meanwhile, some sneak preview :P





of course, the star of the day was me, the bridE :P

love u laogong :> gonna be a brand new beginning for both of us :>

<--- the 2 naughty boys!!!!!!

---------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home